By posting content in public areas on FarCloser Travel, you agree to abide by these guidelines and all other FarCloser Travel policies. We reserve the right to remove any content, in whole or part, that violates these guidelines, our Terms of Service, or for any other reason at our sole discretion.
In the event of repeated or severe violations, we may suspend or permanently deactivate the account(s) in question.
You can report the content directly or contact us to report content that appears to violate these guidelines.
The following content is never allowed on FarCloser Travel:
- Content created solely for the purpose of advertising or other commercial content
- Spam, unwanted contact, or content that is shared repeatedly in a disruptive manner
- Content that endorses or promotes illegal or harmful activity or that is profane, vulgar, obscene, threatening, or harassing
- Content that is discriminatory (review our Nondiscrimination Policy for more info)
- Attempts to impersonate another person, account, or entity, including a representative of FarCloser Travel
- Content that is illegal or that violates another person’s or entity’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights
- Content that provides specific details or outcomes of a FarCloser Travel investigation
- Content that may pose a personal safety risk to a FarCloser Travel community member
The following are violations specific to the type of content on FarCloser Travel:
- Listing titles that do not serve the purpose of providing information relevant to the listing type, style, or experience
- Listing titles that include symbols or emojis
Listing or Profile Pages
- Listings and profiles that provide fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive details
- Reviews that do not represent the author’s personal experience or that of their travel companions
- Reviews incentivized by a promise for payment, additional services, or a discounted rate
- Reviews motivated by a threat of extortion (review our Extortion Policy for more info)